New Subgroup, 2022Elections, Now Online
Subgroups are a great way to segment members. Subgroups have the full feature set of parent groups; subgroup messages can be fully public, viewable by members of the parent group, or private to members of the subgroup. When the first subgroup is created, a subdomain will be created automatically. Currently, our parent group is called ECCfRG@groups.io. Let's say you're creating a subgroup called 2022Elections. After you create the subgroup, your parent group will now be main@ECCfRG.groups.io and your subgroup will be called 2022Elections@ECCfRG.groups.io. The preface, "Main, can change to any other name desired.
This subgroup is dedicated to creating a safe space for networking efforts pertaining to community and political organizing for the 2022Elections in El Cerrito. Independents are especially welcome to participate. Creative and critical thinking are pluses.
- 2 Members
- 2 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: 2022Elections@ECCfRG.groups.io
- Subscribe: 2022Elections+subscribe@ECCfRG.groups.io
- Unsubscribe: 2022Elections+unsubscribe@ECCfRG.groups.io
- Group Owner: 2022Elections+owner@ECCfRG.groups.io
- Help: 2022Elections+help@ECCfRG.groups.io
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.